Author Topic: change contrast mode  (Read 4610 times)

Bunny

change contrast mode
« on: January 25, 2017, 04:50:15 PM »
One thing that would be nice to have is the ability to change contrast modes. sending the keyboard shortcuts don't work. I've tried in VA, autohotkey and logitech gaming software.
Current system specs.
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
GPU: gtx 1080 ti
Ram: 32 GB

Gary

• Administrator
Re: change contrast mode
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 05:34:28 PM »
Yikes... that´s a tough one.  I did a cursory run to see if there was a simple api call but I came up empty-handed. 

If anybody can locate an api call, we can probably whip up at least a quick inline function to do this sort of thing.

Bunny

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 04:59:52 AM »
Yikes... that´s a tough one.  I did a cursory run to see if there was a simple api call but I came up empty-handed. 

If anybody can locate an api call, we can probably whip up at least a quick inline function to do this sort of thing.

Can't say I'm surprised.

Would it be possible to change power plans with VA? I use batch files to change power plans right now.
Current system specs.
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x
GPU: gtx 1080 ti
Ram: 32 GB

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 07:49:57 AM »
This is the closest thing I've found to a working solution(though the syntax seems specific to 3rd party software).

From what I can see it switches to the high contrast theme explicitly, so you'd have to keep track of the active theme before switching to enable switching back afterwards.