Author Topic: with the append text to file how do i make it append line by line?  (Read 3305 times)

axonMagnus

it seems right now its just appending the text on  just one line and continuously :( making it harder to read what i have captured on my clipboard even with dynamic indexing :(.

i know i could use a web site for it to sort my text to be line by line but that will be just tedious :) 

so far this is what i have.

Code: [Select]
Set integer [textCapIndex] to [textCapIndex] plus 1
Press Left Ctrl+C keys and hold for 0.1 seconds and release
Append, '
[[{INT:textCapIndex}]]  [ {TIME} ] [ {DATE} ] [[[[  {CLIP} ]]]]' to file 'C:\Users\axonMagnus\Google Drive\SyS [ ]\voice attack commands\[[ Clipboard capture ...
Begin Text Compare : [{CMD}] Contains 'reconstruct'
    Set integer [textCapIndex] value to 0
    Write (overwrite), '' to file 'C:\Users\axonMagnus\Google Drive\SyS [ ]\voice attack commands\[[ Clipboard capture ]]\[[ClipCapture]].txt'
    Set Windows clipboard to 'clipboard capture repository nullyfied.'
    Execute command, '**Balabolka' (and wait until it completes)
End Condition

i am looking for an text output like this

[[7]]  [ 23:04 ] [ January 15, 2017 ] [[[[   * by Alexanderr[M] to /r/NoFap  ]]]]
[[8]]  [ 23:04 ] [ January 15, 2017 ] [[[[  d with Papyros and is now Liri OS (liri.io) ]]]]
[[9]]  [ 23:04 ] [ January 15, 2017 ] [[[[  ng in mathematics but it turned out it was already known (self.math) ]]]]
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 04:19:13 PM by axonMagnus »

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: with the append text to file how do i make it append line by line?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 04:34:15 PM »
You can hit the Enter/Return key on your keyboard to add a newline to your text:
Append, '[[{INT:textCapIndex}]]  [ {TIME} ] [ {DATE} ] [[[[  {CLIP} ]]]]
' to file 'C:\VAOutput.txt'
Note that this does mean the last line in the file will be empty. The alternative is to add the newline before your text, but then the first line will be empty. Take your pick.