Author Topic: UNABLE TO EXECUTE PROFILE INITIALIZE COMMAND. COMMAND NOT AVAILABLE  (Read 8004 times)

Sunsteal

This may not be a voiceattacks 'bug' as its when I first run a voicepack from HCS I've just purchased.

Everytime I start up VA thats the message I get in the message box. The profile then dors seem to run correctly after. Any ideas?

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: UNABLE TO EXECUTE PROFILE INITIALIZE COMMAND. COMMAND NOT AVAILABLE
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 03:11:10 PM »
In the profile options, what's in the "Execute a command each time this profile is loaded" listbox?

You can open the profile options by clicking the button on the main window, then clicking the button at the top of the "Edit a Profile" window.

Sunsteal

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 03:29:44 PM »
Ahhh. It just has ((0%)). I have another pack and that has ((Run Diagnostics)). The newer pack doesn't seem to have that in the drop down. Will speak to HCS, ty :)

TheThingIs

• Global Moderator
    • HCS Voicepacks
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 05:37:11 PM »
it's an error, it should be set to execute ((run diagnostics)) on profile load
The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them ;)

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

muppetts

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2016, 06:06:35 AM »
Hi I have this problem and others.

I have Win 10 and just downloaded VA and the ASTRA voicepack for ED.

Set up everything and it was all working, for about 10 minutes, that was 8 hours ago, I am abit older and have been looking for solutions but there is nothing clear I can find!

So I did as above and now when I launch VA (as admin) I get ASTRA saying run diagnostic but none of the keys are working, so I saw others saying to turn off keyboard shortcuts, so I did that and now nothing is working and I have no voice, although the software is recognising the commands I give, nothing is happening in game.

I have Astra Full House Guardians 2 and I was really hoping this would 'just work', everything takes so much work to get going!

Anyhoo any help appreciated, I am not the best wiz on but I would love to get Elite D going with this voice command and the voice pack, very useful!

+ of course I cannot play the game as you only get 1 control profile and I just set up for voice commands, hmm
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 06:21:34 AM by muppetts »

Gangrel

• Caffeine Fulled Mod
  • Global Moderator
  • BORK FNORK BORD
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2016, 09:20:31 AM »
Hi I have this problem and others.

I have Win 10 and just downloaded VA and the ASTRA voicepack for ED.

Set up everything and it was all working, for about 10 minutes, that was 8 hours ago, I am abit older and have been looking for solutions but there is nothing clear I can find!

So I did as above and now when I launch VA (as admin) I get ASTRA saying run diagnostic but none of the keys are working, so I saw others saying to turn off keyboard shortcuts, so I did that and now nothing is working and I have no voice, although the software is recognising the commands I give, nothing is happening in game.

I have Astra Full House Guardians 2 and I was really hoping this would 'just work', everything takes so much work to get going!

Anyhoo any help appreciated, I am not the best wiz on but I would love to get Elite D going with this voice command and the voice pack, very useful!

+ of course I cannot play the game as you only get 1 control profile and I just set up for voice commands, hmm

Although this is the wrong forum, I can answer this here.

HCSvoicepacks (for Elite Dangerous) supply .bind files for a range of control schemes that you have to manually put into the

"C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Frontier Developments\Elite Dangerous\Options\Bindings\" directory.

The range of binds available are located in the voice pack profile directory.

They will then be available to select from the ingame control options.

For elite, whilst you can only have 1 control profile active, each ingame command can have up to 2 separate inputs.

muppetts

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2016, 10:35:45 AM »
Thanks just found them, although I see these are for X52, X55, X56 and Warthog set ups + KB&M. my Logitech extreme 3d pro came up as generic, so I went through and set up the controls manually as with Astra input where needed.

So I presume this means I could make a folder in the elite binding folder and drop profiles in there to swop in and out when needed.

Of course at the moment I would need the HCS pack to actually work but good to know!