Author Topic: ptt in bms AVCS Falcon BMS Radios (v1.43) Package (IMPORT THIS) not working for  (Read 253 times)

ranlaser

hi,

i really enjoy the BMS Radios (v1.43) Package falcon bms but it suddenly stopped working in regard to the PTT (after I disabled and enabled it)
I have no idea how to set the PTT for the two buttons in the throttle

when i say edit push to talk mode i have no idea how to make it work

thank

ranlaser

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
It sounds like that profile may be using its own implementation of push-to-talk (as opposed to the built-in options on the "Hotkeys" tab of the VoiceAttack options window, or their profile-level equivalents), as you mention two buttons.

In that case you'll want to check for any instructions that come with the profile, and if necessary contact the author of the profile.

SemlerPDX

• Global Moderator
  • Upstanding Lunatic
    • My AVCS Homepage
hi,

i really enjoy the BMS Radios (v1.43) Package falcon bms but it suddenly stopped working in regard to the PTT (after I disabled and enabled it)
I have no idea how to set the PTT for the two buttons in the throttle

when i say edit push to talk mode i have no idea how to make it work

thank

ranlaser

You follow the prompts in the pop-up windows in order to edit, delete, or set up to 6 total push-to-talk keys/buttons.  The command to edit an existing PTT assignment would be "Edit a Push to Talk button" ... to set a new one, you say, "Set a Push to Talk button", and follow the prompts.

This would lead you to a prompt that asks you to press the keyboard key, joystick button, or mouse button, in order to set it as the button for that particular PTT assignment (1 through 6).

I don't know how to help you because this is a very straightforward system where the prompts guide you through what steps you can take through drop-down choice menus and the likes.

If you can describe the issue you are experiencing in greater detail, I will do my best to help you get your PTT setup and running in my AVCS4 BMS profile for VoiceAttack.

Best wishes and good luck!