Author Topic: Random flightpath  (Read 967 times)

jackthecoach@hotmail.com

Random flightpath
« on: June 06, 2022, 10:51:48 PM »
So I've just finished a "panic"  routine that opens Galaxy map. Plots a route to sol.  And then puts the ship into hyperspace..  how would I program a seemingly random flightpath while that's going on? I'm using eliteva and binded plugin
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 09:51:15 AM by jackthecoach@hotmail.com »

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Random flightpath
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2022, 08:49:02 AM »
Are you referring to features of a third-party addon? E.G. from HCS Voice Packs?

The terminology you're using seems to apply to an unspecified target application, as it is not used within VoiceAttack itself.

jackthecoach@hotmail.com

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2022, 09:52:12 AM »
Oops. Lol didn't proof read . Auto text thing.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2022, 10:03:15 AM »
The specifics would depend on how the plugin you're using functions (which is something you'd want to consult the documentation on that plugin and/or contact its author about), and which input the target application requires, but if you're asking how to randomize input in general, there are a number of methods.

E.G. you could use
  • the "{TXTRANDOM:}" token to randomly pick a text value from a list of options
  • the "A random value" option of the "Set an Integer Value" (or "Set a Decimal Value") action
  • the "{RANDOM:}" or "{RANDOMDEC:}" tokens, which are equivalent to the former two options, but for more direct use
all of which can be combined with a set of conditions to execute a given set of actions.

E.G.
Code: [Select]
Set integer [~randomValue] value as random from 1 to 3
Begin Integer Compare : [~randomValue] Equals 1
    Press A key and hold for 0,05 seconds and release
Else If Integer Compare : [~randomValue] Equals 2
    Press B key and hold for 0,05 seconds and release
Else
    Press C key and hold for 0,05 seconds and release
End Condition