Author Topic: need help the voice pack i purchased only talks to me doesnt register keys  (Read 1550 times)

cmdernarma

i need someones help i just got this and it installed i get in game tell to do stuff and data says it but doesnt do it i turned off noise cancelation i read some post and people said rdm things and got it to work so it didnt help much

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: need help the voice pack i purchased only talks to me doesnt register keys
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2021, 06:22:25 PM »
For issues with third-party HCS Voice Packs products, you'll want to contact them directly via their forum, or their Discord

cmdernarma

Do i need to make keys for the voice pack to work cuz hes speaks but dont do?
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2021, 06:23:12 PM »
just wondering if i need to edit anything with the spock voice pack i got i say launch frame shift and he says hes gonna jump but we dont or anything for that matter?

Gary

• Administrator
Re: need help the voice pack i purchased only talks to me doesnt register keys
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2021, 09:46:14 PM »
The usual go-to help thread for commands being recognized but nothing happening in your game/app can be found here:  https://forum.voiceattack.com/smf/index.php?topic=53.0

If that does not work, there may be extra levels of complexity built into the commands, or even in a profile's configuration.  For that stuff, you'll want to contact the author of your pack as Pfeil had pointed out.

Hope that helps!