Author Topic: Enable/Disable VoiceAttack on Focus  (Read 4984 times)

Elmegaard

Enable/Disable VoiceAttack on Focus
« on: August 24, 2016, 10:19:45 AM »
I think VoiceAttack is an amazing program and I use it frequently. But I sometimes forget/CBA to close it or disable it when I don't use it. For example when I minimize my game or when I quit my game to play something else. I know you can bind a key to this, but if I forget and it all of a sudden start recognizing some commands while I play other games, it will sometimes minimize these games or start speaking.

If it is possible to add a setting to have VoiceAttack only be enabled when any game on a list is in focus, it would be amazing, as I can leave the app running all the time and not be concerned with disabling/enabling it.

EDIT:
I found I could work around this by creating an empty default profile. But this would still be a neat feature.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 10:45:45 AM by Elmegaard »

Cananas

Re: Enable/Disable VoiceAttack on Focus
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2016, 10:19:33 AM »
You can link a profile to a specific window (in this case a game), that can solve your problem:

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Enable/Disable VoiceAttack on Focus
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2016, 10:56:34 AM »
I found I could work around this by creating an empty default profile. But this would still be a neat feature.

What you have indicated would be the easiest solution, as any other way would require yet another field that you would need to put the same information in for every profile.

I suppose adding an option to what Cananas has indicated that looks something like:

Do not send commands if not the active window (similar to what is on the command screen) might do the trick