Author Topic: THANKS VOICEATTACK!! YOU SAVED ME!!  (Read 1397 times)

RABBA16

THANKS VOICEATTACK!! YOU SAVED ME!!
« on: July 03, 2021, 04:34:50 PM »
I just want to say thank you to you guys/gals at VoiceAttack. I am a disabled gamer with very little use of my arms and no use of fingers. With VoiceAttack I am literally able to play games I never thought I could. Just want to thank you guys because of you, my mental health would have been destroyed. Thanks again!!

-Rabba16

Gary

• Administrator
Re: THANKS VOICEATTACK!! YOU SAVED ME!!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 05:50:14 AM »
Awww - thank you for the encouragement!  I'm thankful VA can be used in a manner that can provide an enriched experience in Windows.  Hearing this makes my day :)

Glaintha

Re: THANKS VOICEATTACK!! YOU SAVED ME!!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 05:27:04 AM »
I was about to start a new thread and saw this, so I'll add my message here :)

I'm a quadriplegic (can use arms but can't move fingers, type by hitting keys with knuckles) and have been using a trackball to control my pc for years. I was starting to have pain and discomfort because of the repetitive clicking and started searching for solutions on the internet a while ago. Then I discovered VoiceAttack and my life changed! I've added many commands to my profile over time (probably too many, sometimes I forget some of them lol) and started doing most things just by voice commands. I love how VA gives me many options while adding new commands. English is not my native language but speech recognition worked fine for me. My health improved along with the quality of my life. I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate this program :)