Author Topic: Voice Attack not working,  (Read 1696 times)

JaySlayerOfU

• Verified Ladies  Unsurpassed Сasual Dating
Voice Attack not working,
« on: December 29, 2020, 09:38:30 AM »
I just bought this app from the Steam Store it worked fine unti this morning . Doesn’t work .  I did the run as administrator and still nothing ! What’s the deal?

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Voice Attack not working,
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2020, 09:44:33 AM »
Hi, there.

Could you elaborate a little bit about what doesn't work?  Does the app not show up?

JaySlayerOfU

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2020, 02:44:01 PM »
I opened up properties and saved run as admin and so clicking on the steam desktop shortcut  link my Windows 10 UAC prompts the let Voice attack Make changes etc,etc and then thats it nothing.I erased,uninstalled,reinstalled,turnt off antivirus and nothing...I got a error message from Steam about running Steam as admin and so then I had to uninstall reinstall steam.And i changed my ip address and lo and behold it worked!8So then I changed my ip address back to original and now everything is proper.

Gary

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 03:26:54 PM »
Not entirely sure why changing your IP address would fix things, but I'm glad you're up and running again ;)

On a side note, if you want to leave Steam out of the picture, you can just run VA from its installed location (usually in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\VoiceAttack folder).  You'll only need Steam to install VoiceAttack and run it once from Steam - after that it's paired up with your PC and doesn't need the Steam client any more.

Thanks for the update!

JaySlayerOfU

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2020, 04:02:14 PM »
Well thats awesome!