Author Topic: Change Email address VoiceAttack is registered with  (Read 1916 times)

Labanden

Change Email address VoiceAttack is registered with
« on: November 07, 2020, 08:08:17 AM »
I have need to change my email address.
Can the email address I use to register a VoiceAttack install be changed.

I did email support but for some reason my current email address caused the email to be rejected (one of the reasons to change the address)

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Change Email address VoiceAttack is registered with
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2020, 01:37:36 PM »
Hey, there -  I was able to locate your information based on your email address.  To save some time, I changed your email address that I have on record to match the one you have registered to this forum.  You'll be able to retrieve your key from the recovery page on VoiceAttack.com:  https://voiceattack.com/lostKey.aspx

Let me know if that doesn't get you sorted out.

Labanden

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 05:59:09 AM »
Gary,
Thanks for that. But the account that is currently registered to this forum will also be lost soon.

Have not lost the key just want to be able to reinstall at a future time if needed.

Gary

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 03:01:47 PM »
Ok, so what you'll need to do is sign into the email account that you think is going to last for a while.  Then, send a message to support@voiceattack.com and indicate the email address that you'd like me to change your record over to.  I'll get you squared away asap.  Sorry for the misunderstanding!