Author Topic: Combination from multiple devices  (Read 1251 times)

skrzynkadla

Combination from multiple devices
« on: May 14, 2020, 02:38:14 PM »
Hello,

I have T16000m with throttle.
I wanted to create macros 1 button on throttle + pov button on joystick. It seems that in the "Test Joystick Buttons"  window in voice attack is able to recognize this combination but it is not possible to set pov button during programming phase in "Select joystick buttons" window. Is it because I have "Demo" version or is it something else?

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Combination from multiple devices
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 02:46:16 PM »
If both devices are mapped to joystick slots, and their POV switches are set up, it should be possible to use a combination of one button/POV direction from each device to trigger a command.

Hold down the button/POV on one device, then press the button/POV on the other device, then release both.

The trial version is limited only in import/export functionality and profile/command count; All other features are available as they are in the licensed version.

skrzynkadla

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 12:08:11 PM »
Thanks for response.

I was able to input my commands after restart of voice attack application. Unfortunately this program was working properly only one day. After computer restart is not able to recognize any input from my throttle (running voice attack with admin privileges does not solve any problem).

I'm pretty sure that my throttle is working as my games gets input from it without any issues.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2020, 02:28:49 PM »
Have you tried removing and adding the device again in the "Joystick Options" window, accessed by clicking the "Joystick Options" button on the "General" tab of the  VoiceAttack options window?

Make sure to reboot your computer, if you haven't already.