Author Topic: hcs voice packs and voice attack  (Read 5355 times)

dj

hcs voice packs and voice attack
« on: October 03, 2019, 11:35:14 PM »
Will voice attack work without voice packs?I'm asking this question because trying to mine with voice packs active in elite dangerous is really annoying .I am constantly having to redeploy the cargo scoop because for some reason Orion thinks he heard me ask to retract it.Also every time the game makes a sound someone says "you are welcome commander".

iceblast

Re: hcs voice packs and voice attack
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 01:10:14 AM »
Yes, You don't need to use voice packs if you don't want. You can make your own profile for Elite Dangerous, and add sounds from the voice pack, or from where ever, if you want.

VoiceAttack can do way, way, more than just help you play Elite Dangerous.

You can look on Youtube, and find videos on how to add commands, and I'm sure it will give you ideas on things you would like to do.

TheThingIs

• Global Moderator
    • HCS Voicepacks
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2019, 11:19:38 AM »
WHat you are experiencing is the result of an over sensitive mic and will happen with any profile, not just ours. In the VA settings you can increase confidence level and lower command weight to help with this. If the problem continues then you will need to train a new speech profile and manually lower your mic level when starting.
The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them ;)

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.

Mj_Alvega

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2019, 05:35:04 PM »
WHat you are experiencing is the result of an over sensitive mic and will happen with any profile, not just ours. In the VA settings you can increase confidence level and lower command weight to help with this. If the problem continues then you will need to train a new speech profile and manually lower your mic level when starting.

Isn't it possible to use these HCS voicepacks button activated instead of voice activated? I mean, unless we press a key the AI doesn't know we are talking? I'm thinking about bying one but only if I can make it work just when I press a key.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2019, 05:44:36 PM »
You can use the "Recognition Global Hotkey" feature in the VoiceAttack options window's "Hotkeys" tab to require a keyboard key to be held down for commands to be recognized (a mouse and/or joystick device button can also be set up in this manner from the same tab).

Mj_Alvega

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2019, 04:16:06 AM »
You can use the "Recognition Global Hotkey" feature in the VoiceAttack options window's "Hotkeys" tab to require a keyboard key to be held down for commands to be recognized (a mouse and/or joystick device button can also be set up in this manner from the same tab).

Ok, thanks.