Author Topic: Plugin configuration screen not opening?  (Read 4338 times)

twwhitey

Plugin configuration screen not opening?
« on: June 08, 2019, 02:10:14 PM »
Hi all - new to VoiceAttack (trying to get it setup for DCS on a brand new Windows 10 gaming rig). 

I downloaded & installed v1.7.5, purchased the registration keys and got it all registered no issues. 
I've also downloaded VAICOM Pro and placed it in the correct folder. 
With Plugin support enabled I get a "Plugin 'VAICOM PRO 2.5' initialized" message (which seems like good news) and everything seems good to go. 

However I'm trying to pull up the Plugin configuration screen to enter the registration info for VAICOM PRO via LCTRL + LALT + C and nothing happens.  I've tried all combinations of CTRL + ALT + C and nothing... I've tried multiple keyboards and nothing.  Hitting LCTRL + LALT + DEL brings up the Windows shutdown menu (so the CTRL & ALT keys are working) and I've confirmed the C key is working fine (in notepad, etc.)  I've shut down all background/taskbar apps.. still nothing.

Anyone ever see this before?  Anyone know of any other ways to open the plugin configuration screen?  I'm literally flummoxed by such a simple thing.

twwhitey

Re: Plugin configuration screen not opening?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 02:23:39 PM »
Disregard... It looks like I had to cycle the Keyboard shortcuts option in Voice Attack... they were on but when I turned off then on again it then worked...  :-\

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Plugin configuration screen not opening?
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 03:02:01 PM »
Please note that this "plugin configuration screen" is not a VoiceAttack feature, so if you install any other plugins they are unlikely to have (or need) it.