Author Topic: Having problems with the customiser in elite dangerous  (Read 2969 times)

satanswombat

Having problems with the customiser in elite dangerous
« on: May 16, 2019, 09:15:02 AM »
Hi,

I'm running into a crash when trying to view the missing keybinds part of the customiser for singularity in elite dangerious.

I can use all the other parts of the customiser perfectly well but voice attack hangs at "not responding" when trying to view the missing keybinds report - in older versions voice attack saved a text file I could check but this no longer seems to be happening. Does anyone have a solution or advice on which company I should be addressing the report to?

del

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Having problems with the customiser in elite dangerous
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 11:05:30 AM »
You'll want to contact HCS Voice Packs, the third-party creators of Singularity, for this.

They have a forum, or you can join their Discord.

Gangrel

• Caffeine Fulled Mod
  • Global Moderator
  • BORK FNORK BORD
Re: Having problems with the customiser in elite dangerous
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 11:22:31 AM »
Hi,

I'm running into a crash when trying to view the missing keybinds part of the customiser for singularity in elite dangerious.

I can use all the other parts of the customiser perfectly well but voice attack hangs at "not responding" when trying to view the missing keybinds report - in older versions voice attack saved a text file I could check but this no longer seems to be happening. Does anyone have a solution or advice on which company I should be addressing the report to?

del

Quick solution for this... make sure that the target dropdown box is set to "Active window" and nothing else. It will then generate the report and give you the option to save it to a file.