Author Topic: Best way to export a spoken command reference list?  (Read 2476 times)

KinkyJalepeno

Best way to export a spoken command reference list?
« on: December 21, 2018, 12:57:10 AM »
Hi,
I found an old video of the process which exported the profile as HTML so I tried that and the whle thing is a mess.  What I want is a simple list of just the spoken commands divided up into their respective sections, so If I want to find what phrase exits out of Discover scan mode in Elite Dangerous for instance, I look for Discovery scan, or FSS, or Supercruise etc 

I'm sure I saw the option to export a list using another method, but can't seem to find it now.

Thanks

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Best way to export a spoken command reference list?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 01:05:07 AM »
Exporting as HTML is the only reference sheet option(and has always been, as far as I'm aware, though the format did change at some point, to allow sorting).

There are options to customize which information is shown:
In the "HTML Export Options" dialog shown after selecting HTML as the export file type while exporting a profile, you can uncheck what you don't need.
You can also choose whether you want to show dynamic command names as separate phrases, or as written in the "When I Say" field by checking or unchecking the "Extract Multipart and Dynamic Commands" option, respectively.

KinkyJalepeno

Re: Best way to export a spoken command reference list?
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2018, 03:22:11 AM »
Ok I'll give it another go..

I was even getting the ((RS-whateva)) parts listed which are not spoken commands, but just sounds associated to voice commands.. 

Seems its better to look up a command from the voice triggers screen in the customiser to be honest - Wish I could print that to a file, at least its divided up into sections so I can easily see all phrases linked to the function.