Author Topic: VA not responding correctly  (Read 2627 times)

grondar

VA not responding correctly
« on: December 16, 2018, 12:13:45 PM »
i have ver 1.7.3 of voiceattack
singularity v2.0 and hcs plugin v3.0 when  i try to launch from a station the ai opens the left hand panel and turns on silent running says its launching but doesnt do anything, if i tell it to ask for docking permission it does the same thing opens the left hand panel and doesnt ask for permission , a number of other commands dont give the responses i would expect its almost as if i have an old version of singularity and its tryiong to use the old commands, can anyone suggest anything ?

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: VA not responding correctly
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 12:32:57 PM »
For issues with HCS Voice Packs, I would advise contacting them on their forum.

grondar

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 01:17:27 PM »
I dont think its a voice pack issue VA is not doing what i am telling it to do as i say if i say "launch" i end up on the right hand panel and with silent running , it seems to be VA doing the wrong keypresses

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 02:13:59 PM »
VoiceAttack does what the profile tells it to do.

If the speech recognition engine is recognizing something other than "launch" when you speak it, that's a different matter, but then you'd see that happen in the log.

grondar

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2018, 02:40:11 PM »
do you mean the main VA window ?

grondar

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2018, 02:45:14 PM »
i have just given the command deploy srv and it ays recognised in the mai IVA window but it went to the lower panel and again started silent running and did not deploy the srv

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2018, 02:51:39 PM »
If it recognizes the commands you're giving, the speech recognition engine is working correctly.

Nearly everything VoiceAttack does after the speech recognition completes is dictated by the profile, so if what happens when you speak a command while you're running a third-party profile utilizing a third-party plugin is not what you expect, that third-party will likely be able to assist you best with solving this issue.

TheThingIs

• Global Moderator
    • HCS Voicepacks
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2018, 01:41:16 AM »
can you check your custom binds folder and remove all .binds files that you are not using. There is currently an issue which is causing the wrong binds to be loaded into the profile when multiple are in the folder. You can verify which file is being used by running the missing bind report in the customiser and the name of the file is at the top of the report.
The Singularity profile - One profile to rule them all and at HCS we bound them ;)

You see, TheThingIs, eventually you'll be allright.