Author Topic: Level bar on the main screen is not moving  (Read 1421 times)

kourou

• Anything that can go wrong will go wrong
    • FANNY (Discord)
Level bar on the main screen is not moving
« on: August 20, 2018, 03:22:28 PM »
Hi  :),
I have a difficult issue with the micro level that stops moving unexpectedly. Restarting VA resolves the problem. But it happens very rarely for me something like 1/20. But one of my profile's user who has this issue very frequently, independently of the voice command used. Maybe some tips to try ? I aleready tried the tips on the manual, plus only reloading VA seems work. :-X

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Level bar on the main screen is not moving
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2018, 04:07:08 PM »
What is happening is that your speech engine is becoming unresponsive at some point.  There could be any number of things that would cause that.  You may want to check out this thread, as it's helped a lot over the years with mysterious speech engine issues (ignore the title):  https://voiceattack.com/SMF/index.php?topic=64.0

You may also want to try checking the box labeled, 'disable adaptive recognition' on the Options > Recognition tab, especially if the environment is noisy.

Another resource is this thread: https://voiceattack.com/SMF/index.php?topic=1635.0
It's a long read, but it's helped quite a bit.

kourou

• FANNY (Discord)
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 08:19:44 AM »
Thnx Gary, :)
I will try one solution at a time to see where the issue is coming from.

kourou

• FANNY (Discord)
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 12:54:20 PM »
seems to be a problem with the install directory of roccat headset, this one wasn't in program files. My friend uninstalled it then performed another default installation in the program files directory. No issue after that. ;D