Author Topic: Profile mistaken...  (Read 2564 times)

GTOokami

Profile mistaken...
« on: April 13, 2018, 09:44:17 PM »
Good evening, here in Italy it's 5 o'clock in the morning :'(

First of all, I want to congratulate the excellent software developed, it is really useful for many things.

Secondly, I know that maybe it is not right to ask you, I need help to understand how a profile does not work:

Yesterday I downloaded ANNA profile from here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1sERT8ie7mhM2JoTE1uVHpNdU0/view?usp=sharing

Info:
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/153203/updated-voiceattack-profile-anna-fully-state-aware-control-everything-with-your-voice/p1

I wanted to use it on star citizen, but the problem is that:

I tell:
"change modes; change mode; change config master; set mode"
she responds:
"I need to know commander, please tell me; computer game or real world? come on sir; as on commander, i need to know. arena commander or real world ?; come on now commander, i need to know; please tell me sir, arena commander or the universe?".

If I reply:
"real world mode; real mode; real config; universe mode; universe config" or "a.c. mode; up a.c. mode; on a.c. mode; arena commander mode; on arena commander mode"
she start new comand but continue asking me:
"I need to know commander, please tell me; computer game or real world? come on sir;..."
"I need to know commander, please tell me; computer game or real world? come on sir;..."

Else i reply:
"decline; declined; oh hells no; no no no; no no; no don't; please no; no thanks; no thank you; negatory; negative; real world; the universe; a real world flight; the p u; on foot; we're on foot; real world mode; universe mode" or "confirm; affirmative; absolutely; definitely; yes please; yes yes; yes yes yes; confirmed; arena commander; that silly game; ay see; computer game; on a ship; in a ship; ay see mode; arena commander mode"
She dont start new comand but continue asking me:

I do not understand just how this command should be used:

It's annoying ... voice attack reads them well, I do not understand.. what the problem is?
could someone take a small look? sorry if I have a wrong place... and thank you

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Profile mistaken...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 10:18:15 AM »
I had a quick look, but the profile is a maze, and the manual doesn't even mention arena mode or switching modes.

Best place to ask about this is probably the topic you linked to on the Star Citizen forums.

Keep in mind that this profile apparently hasn't been updated since November 2016, so it may not be fully compatible with the latest version of the game even if you do get it working.

GTOokami

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2018, 01:16:29 PM »
I had a quick look, but the profile is a maze, and the manual doesn't even mention arena mode or switching modes.

Best place to ask about this is probably the topic you linked to on the Star Citizen forums.

Keep in mind that this profile apparently hasn't been updated since November 2016, so it may not be fully compatible with the latest version of the game even if you do get it working.

OK thanks
At the moment I'm trying more commands ..
The problem persists only with the command:

Excuse me, I know it's not completely your stuff,
but I do not know who to ask ...
I can not find the creator anymore

thanks anyway  :)

clutchness

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2018, 03:08:51 PM »
Good evening, here in Italy it's 5 o'clock in the morning :'(

First of all, I want to congratulate the excellent software developed, it is really useful for many things.

Secondly, I know that maybe it is not right to ask you, I need help to understand how a profile does not work:

Yesterday I downloaded ANNA profile from here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1sERT8ie7mhM2JoTE1uVHpNdU0/view?usp=sharing

Info:
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/153203/updated-voiceattack-profile-anna-fully-state-aware-control-everything-with-your-voice/p1

I wanted to use it on star citizen, but the problem is that:

I tell:
she responds:
"I need to know commander, please tell me; computer game or real world? come on sir; as on commander, i need to know. arena commander or real world ?; come on now commander, i need to know; please tell me sir, arena commander or the universe?".

If I reply:
"real world mode; real mode; real config; universe mode; universe config" or "a.c. mode; up a.c. mode; on a.c. mode; arena commander mode; on arena commander mode"
she start new comand but continue asking me:

Else i reply:
"decline; declined; oh hells no; no no no; no no; no don't; please no; no thanks; no thank you; negatory; negative; real world; the universe; a real world flight; the p u; on foot; we're on foot; real world mode; universe mode" or "confirm; affirmative; absolutely; definitely; yes please; yes yes; yes yes yes; confirmed; arena commander; that silly game; ay see; computer game; on a ship; in a ship; ay see mode; arena commander mode"
She dont start new comand but continue asking me:

I do not understand just how this command should be used:

It's annoying ... voice attack reads them well, I do not understand.. what the problem is?
could someone take a small look? sorry if I have a wrong place... and thank you

When ANNA asks Real World or Computer Game, she is asking you do you want her to load up the profile for the Persistent Universe or Arena Commander. Remember that ANNA was written for SC 2.6 back in the day, so you'll probably have to manually update the keybindings of some ship functions - so when you say Chaffe, she hits the right key.