Author Topic: Can't create any mouse control commands.  (Read 3088 times)

iceblast

Can't create any mouse control commands.
« on: March 05, 2018, 12:36:53 PM »
Just tried to make a few mouse move commands, or Left Click, and you can't hit the OK button to save the command. I tried using the keyboard and mouse, and the OK button just doesn't work.

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Can't create any mouse control commands.
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 12:54:39 PM »
Doh!  I think I inadvertently deleted the wireup for the ok button.  It will be a few hours, but I will get it worked out.  Sorry about that :(

iceblast

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2018, 01:43:40 PM »
Cool! Thanks!

Gary

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2018, 09:28:41 PM »
Alrighty... you should be good to go.  I went ahead and made a full beta, as that's something that will affect everybody.

Also, that beta should speed up your dynamic command checks when you save a command.  Thanks for helping out!

http://www.voiceattack.com/beta

iceblast

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 01:30:19 AM »
Ok the mouse is working again. :)

You can create up to 5 digits, and they are created within a few secs, major improvement there, but you can create the 6th one, but you can't load the profile after you save it. If you try to create a 7th, VoiceAttack runs out of memory, and crashes. :)

The ability just to go to 5, and create them quickly is pretty nice though. With 5 in the profile, it's about 3 seconds for the profile to load, which isn't bad.

Thanks for your hard work Gary! :)

Gary

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2018, 07:59:46 AM »
What's happening is VA is setting up for millions of responses at that point.  It has to set up command segments, the speech engine and all that good stuff, so, yeah, depending on your system, it could take a little bit of time and/or crash out.  I don't know what it would take to crash an individual system, so there is no cap on what's allowed.  I'm going to look at catching that exception at that point and see if it can be handled (my guess is no, but it's worth a try).

iceblast

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2018, 10:43:48 AM »
If it helps at all, here's my system specs.

Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate
Intel 3770k
32 gigs of ram
256 SSD HD

I figured there were tons of commands being made while doing that, can't expect unlimited capacityI was writing to you not but like so I don't jacket you bought me a proud blizzard can't think now that's good that's where. Having up to 5 digits is great by it's self. You can quickly and easily write out any number. So, it gets the job done just fine. :)