Author Topic: Using IVY IVONA VOICE  (Read 6593 times)

Solid333

Using IVY IVONA VOICE
« on: October 04, 2017, 06:52:38 PM »
Is there a way i can use ivy from ivona voices to answer me?

i would buy voice attack if i can do that and would buy ivy from here:

http://harposoftware.com/en/english-usa/135-ivy-american-english-voice.html

does someone have a tutorial or can tell me the way i can put IVY to life with voice attack?

iceblast

Re: Using IVY IVONA VOICE
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 07:03:38 PM »
You should be able to download the free trail for that Voice, and you can try it out. I use Ivona voices as well. Under windows, change the voice to Ivy as default, and VA will use it.

I personally use Joey, I feel it's the best voice. You never hear it pause, or hesitate, which makes it feel more real. Your brain doesn't nitpick the voice, and just seems to except it.

Antaniserse

• Global Moderator
    • My VA plugins
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 12:56:12 AM »
Is there a way i can use ivy from ivona voices to answer me?

i would buy voice attack if i can do that and would buy ivy from here:

http://harposoftware.com/en/english-usa/135-ivy-american-english-voice.html

does someone have a tutorial or can tell me the way i can put IVY to life with voice attack?

Ivona Amy works fine here; it didn't take more than installing the voice and selecting from the list afterwards
"I am not perfect and neither was my career. In the end tennis is like life, messy."
Marat Safin

Solid333

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 02:42:51 PM »
Thanks guys if its that way i will buy voice attack but could someone explain me how i install ivy on windows so it recognices her i ve got only the ivy in a special text to speech app... its not installing to windos- setting- time and voice - or could you tell me were you tested or bought ivony voices that can install into windos speech recognition

Slan

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 03:57:37 PM »
As Antaniserse said. I use Ivona Amy and it works without issue.

Install the voice, do the registration thing.

When you go to the VA command "Say something with Text-To-Speech"

One of the voice options will say IVONA Amy  (or whatever voice you have purchased)

You can also select the IVONA voice as the default (that is done in the MS speech engine config though not VA). So thereafter all T-to-S commands will use it by default.