Author Topic: DCS World F5 Freedom Fighter Profile  (Read 9019 times)

Mode1961

DCS World F5 Freedom Fighter Profile
« on: May 27, 2017, 01:19:49 PM »
My first attempt at a profile for Voice Attack

I have included the ability to change the Tacan Channel via voice and also set the UHF radio via voice.

With this profile you should be able to do a complete startup via voice.

I need someone to help test it and make suggestions on things to add or bugs you may find.

Uploaded a video made using the profile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io6W5tedqvU&feature=youtu.be

« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 05:15:45 AM by Joseph Glynn »

vampireone

Re: DCS World F5 Freedom Fighter Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 12:15:38 AM »
Hi Mode... I will try your profile.. have worked on one of my own, but if yorus is better I will be happy to use it....

Rephil

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 01:03:30 AM »
When I say "connect" (this word any use) ground air supply It opens the VC web page

Bravo5552

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2019, 05:32:31 PM »
Hi. New to VA, how do I upload the profile to DCS, and where do you put the profile

Thank you

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2019, 06:18:36 PM »
As this is a .vap file, there is nothing to install into DCS itself; You need to import the profile into VoiceAttack.

Click the button on the main window, choose "Import Profile", and browse to where you saved the downloaded .vap file.
The location of that file is not important (as long as you can find it), as the file is only used while importing its data into VoiceAttack's database. Afterward the .vap file serves no purpose, other than to restore the profile if you make a mistake editing the imported copy.

For more information on VoiceAttack's features, press F1 while a VoiceAttack window has focus, and VoiceAttackHelp.pdf should automatically open in your default PDF reader.