Author Topic: Slow interface Elite Dangerous  (Read 1521 times)

Spartan616

Slow interface Elite Dangerous
« on: April 11, 2024, 01:40:29 AM »
Ive recently started using Voice attack again and come across a weird issue. Ive used this program before with no problem but now its seems real slow. I will put a link to show what i mean. https://youtu.be/Z9lICZmZCqg
Any help would be great.
Also I have done a fresh reinstall and redoing the voice recognition profile with no luck

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Slow interface Elite Dangerous
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2024, 01:58:50 AM »
From your video, it appears that even after the audio feedback is played, the input to the game is also presumably slower than the profile authors intended?

By "redoing the voice recognition profile", are you referring to having followed all the steps in this topic?

Are your third-party addons, E.G. from HCS Voice Packs, up-to-date?

Spartan616

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2024, 02:12:34 AM »
By "redoing the voice recognition profile", are you referring to having followed all the steps in this topic?
yes that is what im referring to. and as for updates for 3rd party I only have 1 voice pack add on and when I did a fresh reinstall I redownloaded the voice pack as well, so it should be updated.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2024, 02:15:42 AM »
If you disable plugin support, create a new VoiceAttack profile, and add a command to it that'll have an effect ingame (I.E. presses a key that'll activate an ingame feature with an immediately observable effect), does that exhibit the same issue?

To disable plugin support, click the wrench icon on VoiceAttack's main window, and on the "General" tab of the VoiceAttack options window uncheck the "Enable Plugin Support" option, click "OK", click "OK", then restart VoiceAttack

Spartan616

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2024, 03:04:11 AM »
If you disable plugin support, create a new VoiceAttack profile, and add a command to it that'll have an effect ingame (I.E. presses a key that'll activate an ingame feature with an immediately observable effect), does that exhibit the same issue?

To disable plugin support, click the wrench icon on VoiceAttack's main window, and on the "General" tab of the VoiceAttack options window uncheck the "Enable Plugin Support" option, click "OK", click "OK", then restart VoiceAttack

So I did what you said and tried a few keys and commands and it seems more responsive, for example i made a command for lights and when spoken the lights came on almost immediately.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2024, 03:06:45 AM »
Then it's worth contacting HCS Voice Packs via their forum, or their Discord