Author Topic: Astra 2.2 not responding list command/Elite Dangerous  (Read 7247 times)

Bobby Dj

Astra 2.2 not responding list command/Elite Dangerous
« on: February 07, 2017, 11:51:12 PM »
I'm creating a list of of broken / not working commands for Astra 2.2 & Voicepack 1.6.1.27, please feel free to add.

1. Launch
Keybind HCS KB+M2.2 1.8 (modified) only add Saitek X56 button assignment, not changing the default keyboard assignment just turning off any mouse assignments. Thrust up, throttle's keyboard checked & assigned with default setting. Astra 2.2 full profile. Keyboard short cut disable.
Command is recognized by voiceattack, but the ship won't execute launch. Any idea what've happened?

"go to red alert", "request docking", "open left panel"...and a few others are working properly.

http://www.hcsvoicepacks.com/pages/support-forums , is this a legit forum? I can not post since I can not find any button to write or replying to a post.

Gangrel

• Caffeine Fulled Mod
  • Global Moderator
  • BORK FNORK BORD
Re: Astra 2.2 not responding list command/Elite Dangerous
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 12:55:43 AM »
forum.hcsvoicepacks.com is the link you need for their forums, and it is actually linked in the "CLICK HERE TO GO TO NEW FORUMS".

Huh, strange that Launch is doing nothing. As in *nothing* at all. It is meant to just take you to the landing dock, when you are fully docked IIRC.

mIRCon

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2017, 09:54:14 AM »
Bobby, when did you download Astra 2.2? There was an update during weekend and it was related to plugins file which fixed many things.
But for testing purposes you can always switch Voice Attack to Notepad to send input to it and then say "launch" and check if it outputs anything to it.

If journal plugin doesn't detect that you're docked then command will not execute thus you'll get "nothing happens".
If your download of Astra 2.2 is older then Saturday then please re-download it and test it again or you can read TheThingIs' post about plugins file download link only which he wrote on their forums:
http://forum.hcsvoicepacks.com/forum/technical-support/14225-journal-astra-2-2-full-house?p=14389#post14389

Bobby Dj

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 10:21:01 PM »
Tks mIRcon, sending the command to Notepad is a brilliant idea. Just to make sure I'm going to download ASTRA 2.2 again today.

My Journal plug-in is not green, I think it's red or brown. Is this okay? Haven't tried all, but most of commands are working.

Gangrel

• Caffeine Fulled Mod
  • Global Moderator
  • BORK FNORK BORD
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2017, 01:06:46 PM »
Tks mIRcon, sending the command to Notepad is a brilliant idea. Just to make sure I'm going to download ASTRA 2.2 again today.

My Journal plug-in is not green, I think it's red or brown. Is this okay? Haven't tried all, but most of commands are working.

That is fine. That is how mine shows up

Bobby Dj

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 10:51:10 PM »
Problem solved after the last download of ASTRA 2.2. Thanks mIRcon & Gangrel. On a side note, originally some of commands were not executed but I continued to play ED for awhile. After abt 20-30 minutes, all the commands I used were OK. Even some that originally did not worked.

Everyone should know about sending command to Notepad but don't forget to redirect back to ED client afterward.