Author Topic: Star Citizen eny profile i can use ?  (Read 17696 times)

Storky

Star Citizen eny profile i can use ?
« on: May 17, 2016, 09:56:23 AM »
Hi im interested in a Star Citizen profile.
eny surgestions ?

and does it come with the voice packs. ?
or is it seperate ?

Rhaedas

Re: Star Citizen eny profile i can use ?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 03:23:23 PM »
Have you checked on the Star Citizen forums? I'm not playing that game, but I'm pretty sure I've seen posts about profiles and how-to concerning making your own with that game in mind.

Voice packs do come with profiles you can use for Star Citizen. See here: http://hcsvoicepacks.com/collections/star-citizen

A voice pack is basically a premade complex profile with included voices and sounds for that voice's character. It does not include Voice Attack, you would have to buy that as well if you don't already have it.

Storky

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 11:20:18 AM »
can i use this ??

ASTRA - Elite Dangerous Horizons Ready - Commands + GalaXapediA + Constellations + Quantum Theory + Ships + Vulcan + S-Ai (Simulated Ai Experimental) + Stephen Hawking Quotes.  Works with Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous & Other Space Simulators + MASSIVE PROFILES WITH CONDITIONS ALL SET UP FOR YOU - TUTORIALS TOO!
The "Zaonce" Rare goods run is now included in the pack

it eems to have alot fo stuff. and also for star citizen.   but yet its not in the star citizen section ?

so will it work ?  or is SC mentioned by mistake ?

Pon Teyuen

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 08:22:10 PM »
I got the definite impression by the way the store is divided up, plus the promo materials, that only Orion, Vega and Midnight are out-of-the-box setup for Star Citizen. I'm not even sure if ASTRA would come to SC, as it uses the actual Elite Dangerous VO voice, which they might not have permission to use for SC (although that last part is speculation).

Storky

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 11:29:39 AM »
and yet it is mentioned it works in Star Citizen..

Gangrel

• Caffeine Fulled Mod
  • Global Moderator
  • BORK FNORK BORD
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2016, 03:30:19 AM »
and yet it is mentioned it works in Star Citizen..

ASTRA should work with SC. Infact, all of the packs should have a Star Citizen profile included with them. The only one that would have been slightly off is VERITY, which uses the voice actress of Elite Dangerous (not ASTRA as you would believe).2

Storky

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 10:51:08 AM »
ok i dident know that. about the voice.  btu thats for having 2 packs active at one time ?
i liked that video.  if i could do that i might start playing elite again.  but i cant fly it hehe..

so if it could fly itself it would be nice.

but still strange its not in the SC packs page then. maybe its just SC havent aprooved them yet ?.
and secondly not in PTU 2.4 basicly all key mapping have changed in SC.
so will HCS profiles also change ?

Gangrel

• Caffeine Fulled Mod
  • Global Moderator
  • BORK FNORK BORD
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 07:22:32 AM »
ok i dident know that. about the voice.  btu thats for having 2 packs active at one time ?
i liked that video.  if i could do that i might start playing elite again.  but i cant fly it hehe..

so if it could fly itself it would be nice.

but still strange its not in the SC packs page then. maybe its just SC havent aprooved them yet ?.
and secondly not in PTU 2.4 basicly all key mapping have changed in SC.
so will HCS profiles also change ?

Yep, the packs will be updated when the PTU 2.4 patch goes to the live server. There might be some delay on it, but it should be out a short time afterwards.

We had a similar issue with Elite Dangerous, in that whilst we work on the packs taking into consideration changes from the beta client, we rarely push out "Beta ready" packs as there inevitably changes when it gets to live....

Storky

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 01:07:53 PM »
ok well i bought a HCS pack.  but after i bought it. it says i can only download it 3 times ?
so i think keymappping will change more than 3 times..   so i guess im screwed..

so i have to rebuy it ??  thats not fair. and not somehting that is stated before you buy...

TheGrayFox

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 02:17:25 PM »
ok well i bought a HCS pack.  but after i bought it. it says i can only download it 3 times ?

You only have to download it once.  Make a backup copy.  If you need it again and don't have the original, use the backup.  As long as you keep a copy of it, you shouldn't have to download it again.

TheGrayFox

« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2016, 01:50:46 PM »
At the risk of talking to myself now, I should have added that changing your key mapping doesn't cause the voice pack to be deleted or moved in any way.  If you are changing your VA profile just to set a different key press to match your new mapping, the sound files will still be in the same place.

Gangrel

• Caffeine Fulled Mod
  • Global Moderator
  • BORK FNORK BORD
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2016, 06:47:47 AM »
so i think keymappping will change more than 3 times..   so i guess im screwed..

so i have to rebuy it ??  thats not fair. and not somehting that is stated before you buy...

The 3 download limit is to prevent people from purchasing it once, and then giving the link to all of their friends. It isn't ideal, but it is the only way that we limit it *at the moment*. If you run out of downloads, you can always email info@theqnn.com for a new link to be sent out, with a fresh limit[1]. Also note: That link will always be for the "most up to date" version of the pack, and you will get a new link/email update whenever a new version is released.

You will not be forced to rebuy the pack, as long as you are sensible. I *personally* keep a backup of the packs anyway, either online (onedrive/googledrive/dropbox) or on a 2ndary hard drive/usb stick (I actually do both, but that is because I have decent bandwidth/ample hard drive space... I would need a complete hardware failure on 3 PC's, several USB sticks etc to loose the packs entirely. And even then I can still download the packs from the links anyway. And I also store the installation keys in a text file/one drive document as well, so I don't necessarily need to look online for them)

If we (as in HCS) find that piracy is more of a problem, then we will have to come up with alternative methods of DRM (and yes, it has been a problem in the past).

[1] There should be no problem with this, but if we find that you are requesting new links every few days, then don't be too surprised if we stop giving you new links for that product.