Author Topic: Elite Dangerous minimises when using VA  (Read 3963 times)

FletecherTiptree

Elite Dangerous minimises when using VA
« on: December 10, 2016, 05:14:09 AM »
Hi!

I would like to know if anyone can help with this issue.
When running VA and Elite Dangerous as soon as I issue commands e.g. deploy weapons it immediately minimises the game back to desktop. VA recognises the command but doesn't execute it in the game, just minimises the screen. There are no problems with the general chat commands for conversation( I am using ELI) but as soon as I instruct a command the problem occurs.

I've looked on line for this type of issue and the fixes suggested haven't been successful!

I'd be grateful for any advice.

Many thanks!

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Elite Dangerous minimises when using VA
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 06:11:27 AM »
What is your command target?

On the VoiceAttack main window, you should have a dropdown under the text "Send commands to :", what is that set to?

If the above is set to "Active Window", click the button, then the button, and check whether "Send commands to" is checked and/or set to something other than "Active Window".

EDIT: Fixed image links
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 04:51:23 PM by Pfeil »

FletecherTiptree

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 11:09:01 AM »
Hi Pfeil,

Firstly thanks you for your help, very much appreciated! I have checked that option, and that's not the problem. However you've pointed me in the right direction! To the right of the 'Profile' drop down menu is another drop down menu and this wasn't set to active window. Problem solved! Many thanks again!

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2016, 12:38:09 PM »
To the right of the 'Profile' drop down menu is another drop down menu and this wasn't set to active window. Problem solved! Many thanks again!
That's the one I meant by
On the VoiceAttack main window, you should have a dropdown under the text "Send commands to :"

Good to hear things are working.