Author Topic: Not show error's  (Read 932 times)

Peter Dulong

Not show error's
« on: March 06, 2021, 09:11:32 AM »
Is there a setting in voice attack that would allow me to not show error's. Example: in my profile it has errors that are ok, But theses errors are displayed on the screen. I have set the "Do not show unrecognized items"..is there one for  Do not show errors?

Peter

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Not show error's
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2021, 02:14:37 PM »
Error messages with a red icon will always be displayed, but for other messages you can use the "Enable Log Quiet Mode" option on the "System / Advanced" tab of the VoiceAttack options window (with the "Display Warning Log Items" option unchecked)

Peter Dulong

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2021, 08:35:05 PM »
Ok how about a command that will clear the screen. I noticed that if i right click on the windows it says clear and that works what about a command that does the same thing is there one of those.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2021, 08:37:51 PM »
Not as an action directly, but you can use an "Inline Function - C# Code" action with these contents:
Code: [Select]
public class VAInline
{
public void main()
{
VA.ClearLog();
}
}

Another way would be to not have your commands generate error messages in the first place, by implementing checks (using conditions) that stop or skip execution if a given input value would cause an action to fail.