Author Topic: Is this always locked to front whenever editing?  (Read 945 times)

bootrossbootross

Is this always locked to front whenever editing?
« on: February 22, 2021, 03:35:58 AM »
Hi All,

I work in VR, when i am trying to set up profiles for things in VR, whenever i edit a profile the windows become locked in position and locked in front of all other windows - this is really frustrating as it means i must contiunally iopen and close voice attack windows to be able to control VR.

Is there a way to unlock the windows to move when editing a profile?  Is there a way to stop them locking themselves to the front of all other windows when editing?

thanks

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Is this always locked to front whenever editing?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 04:11:25 AM »
If any VoiceAttack window is always on top, that'd likely be because you have the "Always on Top" option enabled (a toggle for this can be found in the context menu for the title bar, E.G. by right-clicking the VoiceAttack logo in the top-left corner of the main window)

That option can also be changed using the "-alwaysontopon" and "-alwaysontopoff" command line parameters, which do apply to the active instance (E.G. you can launch another instance of VoiceAttack with either parameter, using the "Run an Application" action, to enable or disable the option for the active instance)

bootrossbootross

Re: Is this always locked to front whenever editing?
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2021, 11:56:21 PM »
Thankyou, I would never have found this.