Author Topic: Ability to edit not the primary profile.  (Read 3822 times)

Malic

Ability to edit not the primary profile.
« on: December 30, 2020, 08:41:07 PM »
With the option of "Include commands from other profiles" it would be nice to be able to edit and change those commands.

For example, I have my primary profile, which is for Elite Dangerous, but with Flight Sim 2020 getting VR support have been working on adding a lot of new commands. 

With my primary profile, there are a lot of commands in their categories, it would be nice to have a much smaller dedicated profile for flight simming, or to separate my windows only commands, but have the convenience of being able to edit it without switching back and forth between the other profiles

Taomyn

Re: Ability to edit not the primary profile.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2021, 04:08:57 AM »
I would like to second this feature request, and it would also be nice if the option to jump to the secondary profile also worked when right-clicking log entries just as it does for the primary commands.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 06:48:07 AM »
This is something of a duplicate of this feature request.

right-clicking log entries

Unrelated to the feature request, but perhaps useful: You don't need to right-click and use the context menu to edit a command from the log, double-clicking the log entry will do the same thing

Malic

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2021, 11:03:30 AM »
My biggest issue is that my primary Elite profile does checks and updates a CSV file form the internet when it is loaded, and then resets itself  so it can load a variable command with 2600 location names that you can use for in game navigation, so it takes a good 20 seconds to load every time.

I was hoping more to allow me to edit my commands for Windows, or Blender, etc separate or even add to them, without having to switch between profiles to add something new to it, so I would not have to switch back to my primary profile and have it reload all the stuff again