Author Topic: Paid for but never received e-mail.  (Read 1650 times)

cjbigred

Paid for but never received e-mail.
« on: May 08, 2020, 08:13:20 PM »
I bought Voice Attack 2 days ago and have yet to receive an e-mail from either VA or Paypal. Id like to not just throw away the $10.

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Paid for but never received e-mail.
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 08:19:42 PM »
Hey, there.

I'm looking in my records and I see your purchase - however, the email address looks like it was mis-typed (assuming
 your intent was to use the same email address as the one used to register for this forum - it's missing one letter).  I will update the information and send the email address to your current address.

Note that you'll want to update your PayPal info, as they will also have the wrong email address.

cjbigred

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 09:17:21 PM »
Wow, super fast reply. Thank you so much!

Wayward

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 10:13:34 AM »
I paid Pay Pal 2.4 hours ago.  I understood activation code would be sent to the Pay Pal email address.  I have not received it and I have checked my spam folder.  I have put this off due to time restraints, but had today open, so I purchased it.

I figured the process was automated, but then said it did not recognize my email address.

Thanks,

Dave

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 10:19:39 AM »
I figured the process was automated, but then said it did not recognize my email address.
If you are referring to https://voiceattack.com/lostkey, and the automated process is not working for you, as noted there you'll want to send an email to support@voiceattack.com with as much information regarding your purchase as possible.

Wayward

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2020, 10:45:20 AM »
Thank you.  I was referring to the activation letter with the key code as I just started today.

I will send an email to the address you provided.  I appreciate your reply.
Thanks
Dave

Gary

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2020, 10:51:59 AM »
@Wayward -  I see that everything has gone through in a timely manner.  Since there are no outbound errors on this end in regards to the PayPal transaction (and nothing is in your spam folder), I can only assume that your provider has blocked the email for some reason (they do not indicate what happens to the email after it is accepted).

I also looked in the key request log and did not see any indication that a successful request was made for your email address (for security reasons, the site does not indicate if a request is for a valid address).  I will send you your information from the support mail box now.

Wayward

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2020, 11:00:53 AM »
Thanks Gary,

I really appreciate the fast response and quick resolution to my issue.

Dave
Dave