Author Topic: (RESOLVED) The gray bar move but nothing in log's window  (Read 3923 times)

FredyP

(RESOLVED) The gray bar move but nothing in log's window
« on: July 29, 2019, 07:05:08 PM »
Hello,
I used Voice Attack for a long time with Elite Dangerous and it worked perfectly. After a one-year break, I decided to start Elite again and now Voice Attack does not work anymore. The gray bar moves very well, but nothing happens in Log's window like he does not hear me. Yet voice recognition works well in other applications.

I did several research in forums but I did not find a solution to my problem.

Can someone help me?
Thank you!

I use google translate.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 08:02:29 AM by FredyP »

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: The gray bar move but nothing in log's window
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2019, 07:09:15 PM »
Have you updated VoiceAttack and any third-party profiles to their latest versions?

FredyP

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2019, 07:17:56 PM »
When I restarted voice attack yesterday, I still had my old version and my same profile that I had myself create and nothing worked as explained in my post. Today I updated V.A. but the problem remains the same. I created a new profile with a simple command but nothing happens. The gray bar moves but it does not write in the log window.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 07:21:55 PM »
You mention you searched the forum; Did you check the things mentioned in the "VoiceAttack does not listen to what I am saying at all" section of this topic?

FredyP

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 07:24:17 PM »
No, I did not see him. I read this and I give news!

Thank you!

FredyP

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2019, 08:31:30 PM »
Sorry nothing help me in this post....

Thank you!

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2019, 09:36:49 PM »
If the bar is moving, some type of audio is getting to the speech recognition engine.

Nothing shows up in the log? No "Unrecognized :" messages?

Are you using Speech Platform 11 (Did you install the alternate speech recognition engine)?

Have you made absolutely sure that all "enhancement" options for your microphone are turned off, including in the software for your soundcard? Have you checked  the "Disable Acoustic Echo Cancellation (could help with recognition)" option in VoiceAttack's options?

FredyP

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2019, 07:54:51 AM »
Problem fixed!

I followed the steps of your link "alternate speech recognition engine" and in the tab "System / Advanced" I checked "Use built-in SAPI Speech Engine" and everything is back in order! ;)

Thank you so much!!