Author Topic: During first open of voice attack each pc login  (Read 2312 times)

Josh01

During first open of voice attack each pc login
« on: October 11, 2018, 08:14:05 PM »
During first open of voice attack each pc login it wont change profile and codes are fine as it says it works as i make it tell me a voice activation but doesnt change over unless reboot voice attack.

any fixes?

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: During first open of voice attack each pc login
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 08:45:14 PM »
Can you describe the issue in more detail?

Are you unable to switch profiles using the dropdown on the main window? Are you trying to switch profiles using a command?

What exactly happens when you attempt to switch profiles?

Josh01

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2018, 12:11:58 AM »
using a command that works i change it. it signals all signs its working then doesnt change but if i reset voice attack it works

Gary

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2018, 09:18:17 AM »
I'm having a hard time understanding the issue you are having, Josh.  It's hard to tell if the problem is stemming from the actual UI or if it is from a profile/command that is being used.  Have you tried just creating a new, empty profile to see if the problem persists?

If you can, would you do me a favor and indicate the steps you are taking so that I may attempt to reproduce the problem here?  What I would need at each step is what you are expecting to happen as well as what you are experiencing that is different.

Josh01

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 01:51:21 AM »
It seems to be the program and not the profile changing command because if i reset the program it works perfectly and can change profiles multiple times for hrs until reboot pc.

all i do for this issue to appear is random occurrence quite often when reboot pc/ turn on commands wont work for profile changing.

so i say yugi oh profile when its on default computer profile it will not change even though through program it says it accepted command.

Gary

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2018, 05:15:25 PM »
Since I'm not familiar with what you are experiencing (unable to reproduce the problem here), and I'm not getting reports of similar issues from other users, let me suggest the following thread as it's helped fix a lot of just, 'mystery' issues with the Windows speech engine over the years (ignore the title):
https://voiceattack.com/SMF/index.php?topic=64.0

Also, you'll want to try a system file scan (very helpful to do now and then anyway):
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system

Hope that helps some!