Author Topic: Option to not scan for tokens in quick input or other voice attack functions  (Read 2998 times)

axonMagnus

I am trying to build voice activated code snippets and every time they contain "{" , "}" this is removed when executing things like quick input or other voice attack function :(.

There could be an extra option to no look for tokens or some how tag things voice attack should not take as tokens.I have made a mock up of the settings :)

As you can see the use will have the 2 options , one to put tokens to be ignored this will be the most flexible option.Then the final option would be to ignore tokens all together.

This way we would be able to make voice activated code snippets :).

I love voice attack thank you for your brilliant service and support :D .

Code: [Select]
"Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will"
unkown

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
As long as the text is static(I.E. doesn't come from a token/variable value itself), you can work around this by using "|" as an escape character:

Quote from: VoiceAttackHelp.pdf page 116
To indicate a literal curly bracket, simply prefix
the curly bracket with a pipe symbol: |{ or |}.

axonMagnus

As long as the text is static(I.E. doesn't come from a token/variable value itself), you can work around this by using "|" as an escape character:

Quote from: VoiceAttackHelp.pdf page 116
To indicate a literal curly bracket, simply prefix
the curly bracket with a pipe symbol: |{ or |}.

Thank your Sir Pfeil for the prompt reply :)  , i appreciate the help :) .Good day to your sir :)