Author Topic: HCS Voice Pack Cleo - listening way to sensitive  (Read 3502 times)

MerlinCH65

HCS Voice Pack Cleo - listening way to sensitive
« on: October 28, 2017, 01:53:46 PM »
Hey Guys
I am using CLEO with Star Citizen. She understands my commands well, but she seems also to kinda listens WAY to sensitive to any (slightest) background noise / breathing etc.

So what happens is that she hears me breathing or maybe some little noise in the background and woops she make up some command. She also sometimes seems to hear stuff where there is no noise.

Can you help me how to correct that? It's super annoying to a point where Voice Attack is utterly not useable at that stage.

Thanks a bunch for some help guys/gals!

Cheers
Merlin

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: HCS Voice Pack Cleo - listening way to sensitive
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2017, 03:17:24 PM »
You can try turning down the command weight and/or turning up the minimum confidence level.

These settings can be found by clicking , and clicking the "Recognition" tab.

I recommend enabling "Show Confidence Level"(By checking the box next to "Minimum Confidence Level"), so you can get a feel for which value(s) may be appropriate.

Minimum confidence level can also be overridden for specific commands in the "Add/Edit a Command" window(useful if you experience certain commands getting triggered accidentally more often than others), or for specific profiles.

To set the minimum confidence level for a profile, click , then , and check "Override global minimum confidence level" in the "Profile General" tab.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 02:51:55 PM by Pfeil »

MerlinCH65

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 01:22:27 PM »
Many thanks Pfeil - I tried out and it seems to help!

Best regards,
Merlin

bf

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2017, 07:12:45 PM »
method works for me as well thanks!