Author Topic: Make Multiple Catagories  (Read 4098 times)

AndrewJHead

Make Multiple Catagories
« on: September 14, 2017, 01:36:18 PM »
Ok so I know how to make one category, but I can't make Multiple ones to move stuff around in to organize my commands. I'd like to have a nice organized list.

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Make Multiple Catagories
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2017, 06:35:13 PM »
Just type into the box to create the category.  Drop the list down to select a previously-created category.

AndrewJHead

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 11:13:35 PM »
Ok so I created a category called Discord. It however wont let me create another one. What am I doing wrong?

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 12:16:56 AM »
Are you trying to create a subcategory? Those don't exist as such; What I do is use a hyphen to separate them, E.G. "Root Category" and "Root Category - Sub Category".

You should be able to type in the "Category" box at all times, is this not the case for you?

Note that categories are not tags; One command can only have one category at a time.

AndrewJHead

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2017, 01:03:29 AM »
I want to create different Categories.

So Like

Discord

The Long Dark

Minecraft

General

All separate. None child of the others.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2017, 03:48:18 AM »
Quote from: VoiceAttackHelp.pdf
Category
This allows you to organize your commands in a simple fashion. You can type in a new category in the box, or, you may drop down the list to select a category that already exists in your profile. Note: The category column will not show up in the Commands list unless you actually have at least one command with a category.

The category system doesn't have many options, what exactly isn't working? Does the "Category" field not allow input on your machine?