Author Topic: Auto profile assignment capability for P3D?  (Read 4311 times)

joepoway

Auto profile assignment capability for P3D?
« on: January 28, 2017, 10:34:20 AM »
I am a long time fan of VoiceAttack and use it all the time with my flight simulator P3D and have turned many others onto it as well. As the flight sim community moves more toward VR Voiceattack becomes even more valuable as a tool to navigate through things.

I was wondering if it would be possible to integrate the capability provided by many other platforms like Spad.Next and Chase Plane to auto load profiles when a specific aircraft is called up in P3D. I find myself creating unique VA profiles for each aircraft and it's cumbersome to have to go in and switch them every time I change aircraft. Most applications that support P3D or FSX as well as X Plane etc. have this capability.

I know you are working with Spad.Next to combine capabilities, which I use, and I hope this is something that could be accomplished.

Thanks in advance and I love your product!

Joe
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 10:39:06 AM by joepoway »

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Auto profile assignment capability for P3D?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 10:47:36 AM »
Hi, Joe.

What you'll want is a plugin built specifically for P3D, as VoiceAttack is not built to support any particular game or app.  Outside of that, you'll maybe want to add a voice command to switch to your other planes... that may end up being a lot of copied commands between profiles, or you can create one profile that has all the switching and, 'include' it from each of your profiles (note:  In the coming weeks, the referenced profiles will be replaced with multiple/stackable profile references).