Author Topic: Need help with conditions that remember where they left off  (Read 2674 times)

CMDR Drudgenaur

Need help with conditions that remember where they left off
« on: January 17, 2017, 09:47:03 AM »
can anyone help me this is somewhat advanced for me have most of the basics down but I would like to continue on VSaSC conditions profile for elite dangerous. EXAMPLE when i say navigation it goes to nav screen then simple say firegroups and it will switch after the switch u tell it to close panel and it will remember the panel you are on.. now i want to do this for take off and have it retract my landing gear and remember that landing gear is retracted.. currently landing gear will remember on its own but if i use the take off trigger it is only set up for basic key presses. tried to copy format of landing gear and panel switches but to no avail need a pro for this kinda thing thanks for reading and the help

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Need help with conditions that remember where they left off
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 12:15:46 PM »
Provided it's allowed by whatever EULA you signed or license it's under, can you post the contents of the landing gear command and the command you're trying to integrate this functionality into?

Gangrel

• Caffeine Fulled Mod
  • Global Moderator
  • BORK FNORK BORD
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 03:36:23 PM »
The VSASC profile is one of the old HCS pack beta profiles... we haven't had those for several months though since we shifted a lot of the functionality over to the main profile packs (they are included however as archived profiles)

mikelimtw

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 03:59:00 AM »
What I do is I create variables that I use to track the status of things like landing gear. I initialize them when they are in a known state. For example, when you're docked you know the gear is down, lights are off, scoops and weapons retracted.

I usually use boolean variables to keep track of these things since they only have two states: either on or off (true or false). When I perform an action like retract gear, I set the state of the variable to false.  It works reasonably well.