Author Topic: How to remove a profile when multiple are used?  (Read 6910 times)

Sunsteal

How to remove a profile when multiple are used?
« on: November 16, 2016, 12:57:10 PM »
I have a HCS VoicePack installed along with some extras they give with certain purchased packs.

I've also added a vlc radio profile (I'm sure I got from these forums but can't now for the life of me find it again (just found it again, on HCS's forums)). With this I can stream some radio stations using vlc. As i'm having a few problems with it (as i was copying and duplicating commands from the radio channels in order to add new channels) I want to delete the radio profile but i'm not sure how. Its in 2 seperate parts, HCS Radio and HCS Radio Controls.

it's likely really easy but how do I delete these both completely from voiceattack leaving the HCS voicepack intact?

« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 01:29:28 PM by Sunsteal »

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: How to remove a profile when multiple are used?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 01:56:43 PM »
While you have the profile active, click the "x+<->" button on VoiceAttack's main window and select the "Delete Profile" option from the dropdown. Do this for both of the parts you want removed.

Sunsteal

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 02:50:37 PM »
Umm. Maybe I've not described what I have well enough (it has been known).

If I have the main voice attacks UI open I have a single profile showing there called D.O.R.I.S. (a HCS voice pack).

During installation of the radio app (a separate program) it installs a 'HCS Radio.vap' in VoiceAttack at - (C:\Program Files (x86)\VoiceAttack\Apps\Radio) into your desired profile/s and then instructs us to 'Import the included 'HCS Radio.vap' into my desired profile, in my case it was the main voice pack D.O.R.I.S.

I can just remove that everything it loaded from within voiceattacks 'app' location but when I open voiceattacks again its still shows within my main voicepack profile.

Do really I just edit that profile and delete every command pertaining to the radio?

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 03:16:03 PM »
Ah. Yes, in that case I do believe you'll have to manually delete the relevant commands. If one of them is used by another command, VoiceAttack should prompt you when trying to remove it.

If you want to make sure, you'll want to ask the the people that made the pack.