Author Topic: [Elite Dangerous] Help command Pls.  (Read 9198 times)

Imp4ct34

[Elite Dangerous] Help command Pls.
« on: November 08, 2016, 07:51:30 PM »
Hi all,

Im not english and im sorry for write this language  :-[

I try the make command , my command work but my last 3 sounds dont work.

If u have idea for im really very happy  ;D

Thanhs for ur time.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 07:57:04 PM by Imp4ct34 »

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: [Elite Dangerous] Help command Pls.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2016, 08:03:56 PM »
Are you sure you want "Exit when condition met" for those conditions?

If "Hardpoints" equals 1, the conditions following it will never be evaluated because the command has stopped executing by then.

Imp4ct34

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 03:49:23 AM »
Hello Pfeil,

I see "exit when condition met" close my command

Thank you for your note I will try to apply another command to follow the chain.

Thanks !

Imp4ct34

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 04:45:03 AM »
His work did not as I would like.

I llike when my hardpoints either 0 Landing gear work and also cargo.

I would like everyone to be activated according to whether hardpoints is 1 or 0 for the same cargo and landing gear.
Is there a possibility for that solo work under the conditions above apply?

J. Calvert (Joshua)

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 06:40:07 AM »
Let's see I if I understand what you are trying to do (English isn't my first language either and my French is even worse :))
I think you are trying to activate the jumpdrive but that will not activate when the hardpoints (HP) are deployed, the landing gear (LG) is down or the cargo scoop (CS) is active so when of those three applies you want a vocal response why it is not activating.
You say your command works so I guess a jump is made the first time you try when the HP, LG and CG are not active.
You also say the last 3 sounds don't work. Does this mean that when your HP are deployed and you try to jump it refuses to jump and says it will not jump because the HP are deployed ? If so what happens when you retract your HP and try to jump again. Does it jump or not ?

Imp4ct34

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 01:39:28 PM »
Hello J.Calvert

Yes exactly, if I want to use Jump drive and my hardpoints or Cargo Landing gear or are open, I want the jump drive does not work and the vocal "says me" element which prevents me to activate jump drive.

The command works but not the last 3 sounds.

Not if my hardpoints are returning the command works but the LG GC and sounds are not enabled.

But if the hardpoints are deployed his No. 2 (Landing Gear) works.
 And if the HP + LG are well deployed and sound Cargo operates.

Thank for ur time.

J. Calvert (Joshua)

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 02:37:26 PM »
I think that in the commands you use to deploy the HP, LG or CS the value of HP (or LG or CS) is set to 1 and if you retract them the value is set to 0 again.
But what about the value of Jump Drive. In the command above you set it to 1 if HP, LG, CS and JD are 0 but is there another command where you set it back to 0 again ?
If not then that's the problem I think. The first time you run the command it works because JD = 0 but is set to 1 after the jump. But in a second run the value of JD is still 1 because the first block of your command is skipped because JD does not equal Not Set, the second block is also skipped because JD does not equal zero so no jump is made. Could you try to delete the line "Set small int (condition) [Jump Drive] value to 1" and see if that works ?
If the jumps work after that the only problem I see is that when more then one of HP, LG and CS are deployed only the first will be mentioned because of the Exit when condition met in the last block of the command so if both LG and CS scoop are deployed (value = 1) after the mp3 for the LG is played the command ends so it can't play the mp3 for the CS.
I hope this makes sense.

Imp4ct34

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 03:47:54 PM »
Yeah the sounds turn on but together  :-\,

and after my command "Stop FSD" dont work because i dont have value at [Jump Drive] and my command Stop FSD have value at 0...

Ur answer have sense but make new conflict  8)

J. Calvert (Joshua)

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 04:16:23 PM »
Ok so the value of JD is set to 0 by your "Stop FSD" so that's not the problem so "Set small int (condition) [Jump Drive] value to 1" should stay.

What exactly happens when you replace the "End Condition - Exit when when condition met" commands in the second block with just "End Condition" ? You said earlier that didn't work but what happens ?

Imp4ct34

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2016, 04:47:51 PM »
Well do the Jump starts (so the command works) but I have not the sounds that tell me that because I can set my drive ump

J. Calvert (Joshua)

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2016, 03:11:39 AM »
I've been looking at it some more and I think I found the solution. You should remove all "Exit when condition met" so just the "End Condition" remains.
Also you should remove the last 3 lines I think. If I understand those last 3 lines correctly it should play a sound telling the Jump drive didn't work (Refused) but it plays when making a jump because when you jump the variable Jump Drive is set to 1.
Now if you want to jump while the Landing Gear is down it will not jump and tell you it will not because the LG is down. The same goes for the Hardpoints and the Cargo Scoop. The only problem is that when there's not only one but more reasons why you can't jump, for example both LG an CS are deployed, it will tell you both reasons but they will sound together. To prevent this you should edit the lines that play the soundfiles and turn on the "Wait until sound completes before continuing command" option. Then the soundfiles will play after each other and not together at the same time.

Imp4ct34

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2016, 04:08:26 AM »
J.Calvert Hello and thank you for your time and patience,

That made the changes, an improvement has been performing
 but I would like the LG GC and sound works without the HP must be deployed.

Thanks again

edit: I have replacing my "pause" She Was the car not good Location but i dont refresh the screen.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 04:12:02 AM by Imp4ct34 »

J. Calvert (Joshua)

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2016, 05:53:59 AM »
Hi, I'm glad I could help.
I think the Landing Gear and Cargo Scoop don't work because it now says the variables should be equal to 2 and 3 but I think they should be equal to 1 (unless you changed the commands that deploys them)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 05:57:34 AM by J. Calvert (Joshua) »

Imp4ct34

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2016, 12:34:01 PM »
Ok thx it's fine

Thanks J. Calvert (Joshua)

That's it has about if I wanted

their functioning sounds.