Author Topic: Voice attack Not Exiting correctly  (Read 331 times)

Peter Dulong

Voice attack Not Exiting correctly
« on: July 15, 2024, 01:27:55 PM »
So Here is a Strange one for ya, When I try to quit Voice attack, It doesn't Exit the program properly. I have to Open my Task Manager(CTRL-ALT-DEL) Find it in the list and click on  "End Task" to shut it completely down. Does anyone have any thoughts as to why this may be? :(.

Thanks

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Voice attack Not Exiting correctly
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2024, 05:55:02 PM »
Hi, Peter

Are you using any plugins?  You can check by going into Options > General tab -  If 'Enable Plugin Support' is checked, try unchecking this box and restarting VoiceAttack.  After you have restarted VoiceAttack, see if closing occurs normally.  If closing occurs normally, you will want to try enabling plugin support again and then try disabling each plugin to see if you can find which one is keeping VoiceAttack from closing.

Let me know if this is not the case.

Peter Dulong

Re: Voice attack Not Exiting correctly
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2024, 06:09:31 PM »
Yes, that was it. I have HCS voice packs installed and Once I unchecked the plugin section, it worked just fine, I could exit the program and relaunch it with no problems. Then I renabled the option and everything seems to be back to normal, I am Also running Eddi plugin and that seems to be where the problem is. Maybe it doesn't like HCS, at any rate I won't be using EDDI plugin.

Thank you so much for your help. I feel much better now.

Peter Dulong ;D