Author Topic: Sound bug?  (Read 279 times)

rocky

Sound bug?
« on: July 03, 2024, 04:35:59 PM »
For some time now I have been experiencing the weirdest of things, occasionally,  but several times throughout a flight, I get a voice which says "good day to you" completely at random after clicking a button. It happens on different buttons and so is difficult to pin down. This has been happening for some time now, and frankly, is driving me crazy! It only happens when Voice Attack is running, maybe it's a bug, I don't know. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Sound bug?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2024, 07:28:06 PM »
Hi, Rocky

What you'll want to do is go into your profile and look for a command called, 'hello'.  You'll want to delete that command.
What I believe is happening is you have some combination of sounds that the speech engine is interpreting as 'hello'.
The 'hello' command (which says, 'good day to you' as a reply with text to speech) is included as a sample command when the default profile is created after VoiceAttack is started up for the first time.

Hope that helps!

rocky

Re: Sound bug?
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2024, 05:00:16 AM »
Brilliant, many thanks. I have found that line, 'good day to you' and removed it. I have yet to test things out, but I'm sure that will have sorted it. Many thanks. If not, I'll be back! Cheers.