Author Topic: Helldivers 2 - WorldSerpent PX 01 Profile Updated!  (Read 683 times)

RallyPointAlpha

Helldivers 2 - WorldSerpent PX 01 Profile Updated!
« on: July 04, 2024, 02:32:58 PM »
First off, big ups to WorldSerpent for creating the original and Nevermore26 for their part.
https://forum.voiceattack.com/smf/index.php?topic=4733.0

Setup:
Before you play you must remap your stratagem directional bindings to the arrow keys in-game & change the open stratagem list binding to the PRESS option instead of HOLD option. 

Hit ESC, go to Options (3), and click on Mouse & Keyboard on the lower left.
Now click on Change Keybindings (top, middle).
Scroll down a ways to Stratagem and find Open Stratagem List.
Click on 'HOLD' and change to 'PRESS'.
Hopefully it's already set to 'CTRL' but if not, then change that back. 

Change UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT to their respective arrow keys. 

Hit ESC to apply. 

How To Use:
  • Open VoiceAttack and click on the More Actions button, second to the right of Profile.
  • Select Import and find the file you just downloaded from the link at the bottom of this post.
  • Click on the Edit Profile' button, just to the left of the 'More Actions'.
  • Read and get acquainted with the keywords
  • Open Helldivers2 and drop into a mission.
  • Clearly speak the keywords and wait for the command to execute.

Generally speaking, if you just read the name of the stratagem as it appears on screen, it will work.
However there are 'shortcut' key words you can use.  For example Expendable Anti-Tank can be executed by saying 'eat'.

Words in [brackets] are optional.  Words not in brackets are required.  So [Orbital;] Gas [Strike;] can be executed by only speaking "orbital gas" or "gas strike". 

Latest version available to download at the link below!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2024, 09:09:06 AM by RallyPointAlpha »

RallyPointAlpha

Re: Helldivers 2 - WorldSerpent PX 01 Profile Updated!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2024, 11:37:06 AM »
What's in the works?
  • Sterilizer added!
  • Guard dog 'Dog Breath' added!

Known Issues:
  • For some reason SSSD Delivery isn't working. 
Recoilless Rifle isn't working consistently
[/list]
« Last Edit: September 22, 2024, 09:10:29 AM by RallyPointAlpha »

RallyPointAlpha

Re: Helldivers 2 - WorldSerpent PX 01 Profile Updated!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2024, 03:36:36 PM »
Updated the original post and uploaded the new profile!

VERSION UPDATE 2024-09-22
v01-001-100_01 uploaded to the original post.  I haven't had a chance to test the Dog Breath or Sterilizer yet but I at least got them in there.  Found the codes online. 

HOT FIX 2024-09-18:
For some reason Orbital Gas Strike was messed up.  Fixed, exported, and updated original post.   

VERSION UPDATE 2024-09-17:
v01-001-100_01 uploaded to the original post.  Minimal testing done.  I expect I'll have a major update to this profile this coming Friday because of the new warbond releasing on Thursday.  Just wanted to get this out ASAP so you all had Orbital Napalm Barrage on demand!

VERSION UPDATE 2024-08-13:
v01-001-002_00 is now available.  Anti-Tank Mines were added!  Tested a few missions and all the key words seem to work. 

HOT FIX 2024-07-26:
I can't believe another weapon was missing!  Added the Airburst Rocket Launcher.  It's funny how little I use some of these...  Anyway, updated the original thread with the new profile. 

HOT FIX 2024-07-23:
New file uploaded to original post.  Apparently Quasar Cannon wasn't even in there!  I never use it so I guess I didn't miss it.  Had a mission where we got free QCs and discovered this.  Fixed and tested!

HOT FIX 2024-07-16:
Updated original post and file once again.  Hellbomb had erroneous keys mapped and was also not recognizing 'hellbomb' as all one word, so I split it up.  Tested it and seems to be working better. 

Also improved reliability as well.  Increased "Wait for key" time by 0.02.  This has made it much more reliable during heated battles where performance dips lowest.  You're welcome to tweak it yourself, if your PC can handle it! 

HOT FIX 2024-07-15:
I just updated the file in the original post.  Shield Generator Pack didn't have the right key words and Hellbomb was somehow missing!  Fixed those and tweaked Orbital Gas Strike as I found it to be inconsistent.  It seems a little better now. 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2024, 09:11:50 AM by RallyPointAlpha »