Author Topic: Star Citizen _ 40 plus commands  (Read 447 times)

Werner32

Star Citizen _ 40 plus commands
« on: August 27, 2024, 09:34:56 PM »
** For those just too busy to start from scratch **
(contains scroll in/out cmd)

I am a disabled gamer so these are made to minimize my keystrokes and mouse wheeling which inflames my arthritis in my hands.

Now you will need to modify many(most) of these as you don't have the audio files, you could delete the command or insert your own.

Several keybinds have changed in the latest patch 3.23 so you will need to edit those as well and some that are just ideas I was trying, aka  "Prepare SUELEN for Take off" (SYULEN ship in the game) etc.

You may find it advantageous to change the "Spoken Command" as depending on your MIC or voice VA may not recognize it.  For me its "TRACTOR",  I yell at VA like I'm yelling at the kids to clean the room and still "Unrecognized" lol, I just find a new word and its actually SONAR that's the issue for me.

o7 Citizens

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Star Citizen _ 40 plus commands
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 12:23:03 AM »
If you find that, even after extensive speech recognition training (3 session is the absolute minimum), specific words aren't recognized reliably or at all, you'll want to try adding those words to the speech recognition dictionary with a custom pronunciation.

Click the wrench icon on VoiceAttack's main window, and on the "Recognition" tab of the VoiceAttack options window click the "Utilities >" button, then choose "Add/Remove Dictionary Words"

Werner32

Re: Star Citizen _ 40 plus commands
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2024, 07:24:39 PM »
Thanks, that did work.

Mostly my issue is with SteelSeries Sonar.