Author Topic: Mouse Move (any direction) To Trigger Command to run?  (Read 991 times)

Starblue7

Mouse Move (any direction) To Trigger Command to run?
« on: April 23, 2023, 10:00:26 PM »
I'd like to have the moving of the mouse execute a command in VA.

Once the command is triggered and executes the other command by mouse move, it should not happen again unless the target window focus is lost and regained.

Anything even close to being able to do this?

I ask this, as a continuous command that's running in one profile stops running when switching to another profile and I don't have access in the other profile to do anything creative to kick the continuous command off once more.

So, if I had a way that a command from the original profile (by having its command included in the target profile) could detect the mouse movement and once again start the command which was unloaded on Profile Switch.  That would be great.

Thanks!

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Mouse Move (any direction) To Trigger Command to run?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2023, 12:21:41 AM »
Mouse movement cannot directly trigger a command, no.

A plugin (or inline function) subscribed to the ProfileChanged event could start a command in another profile, as previously mentioned.

Starblue7

Re: Mouse Move (any direction) To Trigger Command to run?
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2023, 12:33:03 AM »
Thanks...  Too bad...

Well.  I finagled something to use the Left Mouse Button press to take effect only once the game is loaded and only happen once to kick off the polling commands.

All this work around cause there's no section in HCL voice paks for a user-customized section in order to do things.  so, with HCL, it's kinda like you have to work around a lot of stuff.  Hmm 
There's prob some easier way..