Author Topic: Looking for Help with World of Warcraft profiles  (Read 3651 times)

n4prc

Looking for Help with World of Warcraft profiles
« on: April 15, 2020, 12:08:45 AM »
I just bought VA   I can not figure out how to get my Profile commands working with either my computer (windows 10) or commands for World of Warcraft..

Any help (kinda step by step, or profiles with and intro how to use it.

Thanks

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: Looking for Help with World of Warcraft profiles
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 09:19:17 AM »
It's an older profile, but have you tried this one?

You can press F1 while VoiceAttack has focus to open VoiceAttackHelp.pdf, which contains information on VoiceAttack's features.

AliceBentley

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2022, 03:52:13 PM »
Huge thanks for the help, guys. I highly appreciate it. You know, it’s probably the best experience I’ve gained recently. Controlling the WoW character is outstanding. Actually, I’m glad I live alone. I don’t think my parents would understand me right. Lol. You know, it feels even better cause I’ve recently received an upgraded character. My friends advised me about this service https://skycoach.gg/wow-boost/products/mythic-15-26-dungeons-118. Tbh, it was his gift for my birthday. So, yeah, it feels nice having a 100 lvl character. Anyway, thanks again for sharing the related thread. Best wishes to you.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 05:25:01 PM by AliceBentley »

Gary

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2022, 08:25:03 PM »
I've got the latest expansion - I'll probably get my hunter profile out here at some point o_O