Author Topic: Please Add the Ability to Change Font Size  (Read 2441 times)

Opus

Please Add the Ability to Change Font Size
« on: June 12, 2022, 01:38:01 PM »
I saw an older post with this suggestion and would like to second it.  I have visual problems and I can barely read the log window.  This program is often touted by people to add accessibility to games and other programs.  However, that small font presents an issue and makes the app itself less accessible.

I've been searching.  Some people dedicate a second monitor to just this app so that they can enlarge it with scaling, and there are some people desperate enough to decompile, update, and recompile to make it happen.  As a developer of over twenty years myself, I wonder why a customer has to go through that much effort to make the product usable.

Please consider making this change.  Also, if you do start to look into it, please let folks know about it.

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Please Add the Ability to Change Font Size
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2022, 03:19:09 PM »
Hi, Opus

What version of VoiceAttack are you currently running (Options screen, title bar)?  If you are using an older version of VA, you'll want to install a more recent version and possibly the beta (which is rewritten in WPF) -  https://voiceattack.com/download