Author Topic: HCS website  (Read 1933 times)

Dead-sky

HCS website
« on: June 11, 2022, 06:03:58 PM »
I have not used Voice attack in quite a while (probably about a year) I used it for Elite Dangerous..

I went to log into the site the other day to download it again, the site does not recognise my email address, I only have ever had 3 emails addresses and it recognises none of them..

Not sure on what to do next other than hope somebody can help here.

Thank you..

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: HCS website
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2022, 06:10:47 PM »
If you are attempting to log in on the HCS Voice Packs website, that would be something to contact them about, via their forum, or their Discord.
An email address and a contact form are also made available by them here.

If you are referring to retrieving your VoiceAttack license information (rather than any third-party HCS Voice Packs license information), that would have been emailed to the address used for the PayPal transaction from registration_only_do_not_reply@voiceattack.com.

If you cannot find that email, you can fill out this form to have it re-sent to that address.

This only applies to the website version; if you purchased VoiceAttack (again, VoiceAttack itself, not third-party HCS Voice Packs products) through Steam, your license is validated using your Steam account when VoiceAttack is started.

Dead-sky

Re: HCS website
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2022, 09:52:25 AM »
That is awesome thank you, i will try those..