Author Topic: need help for disabled gamer  (Read 1057 times)

RABBA16

need help for disabled gamer
« on: November 08, 2021, 08:37:41 AM »
I have found great ways to use your software to finally play games again. I have a problem though. I want to use TAB as a left click mouse button but I'm having a problem. In my game (Elder Scrolls Online) there are light and heavy attacks and heavy attacks are crucial. My question is how do I get TAB to be like a normal left-click. I can spam light attacks by repeatedly hitting the tab button. But when I hold the tab button it just repeats light attacks but no heavy attacks. How do I get the tab button to work as a normal left mouse click?
-Thanks

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: need help for disabled gamer
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 09:50:28 AM »
To have one input, regardless of whether it's a keypress or a mouse click, "follow" another, you can employ a loop:
Code: [Select]
Hold left mouse button down
Start Loop While :  Keyboard Key 'Tab' Is Pressed
End Loop
Release left mouse button

Alternatively, you can use two separate commands: One where the "When I press keys" "Shortcut is invoked only when all keys are released" option is unchecked, containing the action that presses the mouse button, and another that does have the "Shortcut is invoked only when all keys are released" checked, which would release the mouse button.

RABBA16

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 10:06:04 AM »
How do you start a loop?
Thank you for your help.

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2021, 03:45:43 PM »
Using the "Loop Start" action, found in the "Advanced" section of the "Other >" context menu.

If you're unfamiliar with the concept in general, this topic may also be of use:
Control flow (If, Else, ElseIf, Loop, Jump) basics