Author Topic: New clean install of DCS to its' own SSD completed but Voice Attack not working  (Read 1528 times)

subseauk

Hi all, after doing a fresh install of DCS World onto its' own SSD the profiles that were working prior to the move do not work. I suspect it may be down to a path type problem as DCS was on a different drive before. Can anyone tell me how I can "tell" Voice Attack about the move or what I have to do to get it working again?
Thanks for any help.

NOW SORTED CHEERS :)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 07:04:29 AM by subseauk »

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Are you using a third-party profile/plugin? VAICOM PRO perhaps?

VoiceAttack's native features, including targeting, generally don't rely on the path of a target application

subseauk

Hi Pfeil,
Yes I have Vaicom Pro also installed would that affect voice attack with reference to a new location for the DCS Program??

Thanks

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
If the profiles you're referring to utilize VAICOM PRO's features, it could, yes.

If not, what isn't working, specifically?

subseauk

hi,
well the voice attack program runs but no actions are being taken in DCS since reinstalling to new SSD

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Are commands recognized? I.E. does a "Recognized" message appear in the log on VoiceAttack's main window?

If not, is listening enabled? Does the headset button on VoiceAttack's main window have a red icon over it?

subseauk

Thanks everyone, I now have it working again.
All help and pointers much appreciated.
 :)