Author Topic: Commands Recognized but Not Excecuted  (Read 1524 times)

keithkjw

Commands Recognized but Not Excecuted
« on: July 25, 2021, 06:52:33 PM »
Elite Dangerous Horizons. Was driving in SRV. Left the game for a bit. logged back in and voice attack acknowledges and responds to commands but doesn't actually do them. Ex: When I ask for cargo scoop, it responds that it has been deployed, but it hasnt.

I ran as admin. No luck. Checked to make sure it was targeting the correct window (active)  didn't fix it. Deleted profile and recreated. Didn't fix.

Gary

• Administrator
Re: Commands Recognized but Not Excecuted
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2021, 08:03:00 PM »
Hi, Keith

Have you tried disabling plugins and just sending basic commands to something like Notepad?

Also, sometimes something as a simple reboot seems to work.  Have you tried rebooting your PC?

(Just now getting in and got your message to the support inbox).

keithkjw

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2021, 06:00:46 PM »
So, a restart didn't work. I'm not sure why it happened. But after a few hours, I started wondering if it was an SRV thing. I figured out the controls to put the SRV back on my ship. Logged out an back in again. Everything worked. I replicated the problem right after. For some reason, if I leave the game in the SRV and start it back up, I have the issue. If I leave and start back in the ship, no issues. So I just need to get back to my ship before shutting down the game.

Voiceattack does work in the SRV, just not when I start the game in the SRV...weird...

For the record, I do have the software set to run as "admin" now. I never did before. Not sure if that's an issue at all. Also, I used the the keybind creator to do my settings. I always have. I'm HCS plugins. Kate and Michael Dorn (Forgot his character. I keep wanting to say Wharf. ;D).

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2021, 03:36:55 AM »
When using third-party HCS Voice Packs profiles, their plugin can retrieve certain information from the game in order to change how their profile responds/functions.

If you experience further issues, you'll want to contact them about that directly via their forum, or their Discord