Author Topic: google assaisant integrations???  (Read 949 times)

HeadShotzWillHappenTTV

google assaisant integrations???
« on: February 26, 2021, 01:13:56 AM »
So guys im trying to figure out how in some way to conect useing voice attack as a link through so my smart lights that work with google assistant for changeing and settign colors can be connected and changed via voice attack functions as i am integrated with deepbot to VA and i can then make my stream be able to for small dono amounts set the lights to colors and or when they make a in game action go off then the lights react to.... any ideas on a how .... im fairly new to this really but i am learning fast and making a "spoof multi level learning AI" out of VA for my steam, he is named carl and is really a 500+ command list with conversation tree going in 100 of different ways with 10 responses id say to each XD its fun but i wanna get more for the fun aspect with the integration of google assistant i could access alot of my smart devices with it

Pfeil

• Global Moderator
  • RTFM
Re: google assaisant integrations???
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2021, 02:27:21 AM »
If your lights use the Philips Hue system, they could potentially be controlled using this plugin.

Otherwise, you'd need to write a plugin that can utilize the API appropriate for your lights.